The entry fee is $50 per person for the 8 hour event and $40 per person for the 4 hour event. There's an Earlybird discount of $10 by 10 January PLUS a $10 discount for orienteering or rogaining club members. (Hint: you can join Orienteering Hutt Valley here, if you're new it costs hardly more than the discount!) Halve everything for 2018 full-time students. The entry fee includes a great map of the area, land access, token prizes and a free lunch after the event.
HOW TO ENTER
Preferably enter online here and pay by internet banking. We don't have paper entry forms any more, but we are human and can help you enter by other methods - send us an email. Yes you can enter on the day while we have enough maps, but turn up early to do the extra recording.
- The date we would like to receive entries by is Wed 31 Jan. Use the late fee of $10 per person extra if the payment will arrive after this.
- The bank account number is 030502 0316515-01. Use a reference of AK18 in the first reference field, and the team or leader name in the second.
- If you have entered in the past, note that OHV changed banks a couple of years ago. So check those bank numbers carefully.
- If it's a cheque make it to "Orienteering Hutt Valley" and post it to Box 25267, Featherston St, Wellington.
- If you can't make it, let us know by the closing date. We'll do a refund when the dust settles.
- After that, refunds only for circumstances beyond your control and at our discretion.
- Additions and subtractions to teams, new mobile number, change of distance, well there are so many permutations that you'd better send us an email. See the "Contact" form.
Entries will appear here once payment has been checked.